Sew-Ezy Registration Policy & Information for All Classes
▪ For everyone’s comfort and health, our classroom is a fragrance-free zone.
- Class fees are due when you register for a class.
- “Free Owners” Classes” require a $10.00 deposit to save your space. This is to ensure that our classroom is comfortable for all that attend. It is very important to us at Sew-Ezy to share with you all the things your new machine will do. It is sad when someone is turned away due to space taken by no shows. Your $10.00 will be refunded after attending the day class on the day of class.
- Classes not meeting minimum enrollment will be canceled 3 days in advance of the class date. If we must cancel the class for that or any other reason, we will refund your fees. We will call you if the class is cancelled.
- If you need to cancel a class, refunds will be given only if you call and cancel at least 4 days prior to the class. You are welcome to send a friend in your place if you cannot attend, but we will be unable to refund the fee.
- For their safety, we cannot allow children to attend an adult sewing class with you.
- Make sure when you attend class you have the proper supplies needed for that class. You will receive a 10% discount on any specified class supplies you purchase at Sew-Ezy- just be sure to tell us the name of the class you are taking.
- To comply with U.S. copyright laws, if an instructor specifies a book, embroidery card, embroidery CD or design for the class, each student must own there own copy.
- If you’d like to use one of our machines for a class, just let us know. This is a great way to "test drive" a new machine.
- We design our classes to accommodate all levels of sewing skills, beginning to advanced — if you have any questions about a class, please do not hesitate to ask.
- For all-day classes, you will have a lunch break. You may bring a lunch (we have a refrigerator & microwave) or you can purchase lunch nearby.
When you take a class at Sew-Ezy, we intend to teach you the basic concepts for the class. Our goal is to provide you ample time to grasp the concepts and do part of the project. The time allowed may not be enough to finish the entire project, but you will have the knowledge needed to complete it very successfully.